StreetPricer vs RepricerExpress
Built in 2021 with the latest Amazon Selling Partner API, StreetPricer is a RepricerExpress alternative with more advanced features and higher performance.
Built with Amazon’s 2021/22 Selling Partner API
Originally built with Amazon’s legacy MWS which is no longer available from 2024-03-31 (https://docs.developer.
Win/Loss 7/30/90Day Analyzer
- Switches dynamically according to competition and stock level
- Price control upon zero, low or high sales velocity
- Reverse Sawtooth Wave option
- Best eBay repricer: official repricer partner with eBay in 2020
- BuyBox Analyzer
- ROI calculator: context sensitive and in Amazon format
- Bay repricer: relies on exact matching of UPC/EAN on both yours and competitors’ listings, therefore inability to screen out real competitors vs similar listings.
- No BuyBox analyzer
- No ROI calculator
Why customers switched to StreetPricer
Silvija P, Boston, UK
Categories: Health & Personal Care
“We only have about 2,000 SKUs… we find most sellers want to list as many SKUs as possible. We’re the opposite… Each SKU has to generate an ROI and also return on cash… we watch the sales of every SKU. StreetPricer is the only repricer that allows us to maintain a target sales velocity as our competitors stock fluctuate… For our seasonal products we adjust the target velocity every couple of months then sit back and watch StreetPricer do the rest – that’s about it. ”
Larry A, TX
Categories: Beauty & Personal Care
“We’re building up our Amazon sales and we find StreetPricer an excellent tool to work with… StreetPricer has become a necessary part of our workflow… we review our sales most mornings… Min and Max price uploads are automated with FTP from our IT… Their eBay repricer is really good. We can choose to compete or not compete with sellers. We use their radar to screen out the suspects…”
Jesse E, AUS
Categories: Pet Supplies